I like to walk around cities with the aid of my computer and Google maps, pretending I can someday walk around in them in real life (and pondering how the outer edges of the world can look so normal, and so alien). I love remaking and repurposing. I’m thrifty and resourceful, and like getting the most out of things. I blog about things I make, and share home sewing garment patterns and knitting patterns. I live in Bergen, Norway with my man, in a tiny apartment we are making cozy. We listen to Bach on Sundays.
Here in this space, I…
• enjoy and believe in resourcefulness and mindfulness.
• thoroughly ♥ wool, in almost any shape or form.
• believe in taking your time and creating with care, intention, and heart.
• love to learn new tricks and techniques (while also acknowledge/knowing that there is rarely only • one way to do things!).
• strive to focus on and enjoy the simpler things.